WHY HIRE A VIRTUAL ASSISTANT?
This is probably the most frequently asked question I get from potential clients when initially deciding they need help with running their business. Many think hiring a physical assistant is the only option they have. This is not always the best choice in the beginning as there are many things to consider when hiring an employee. More and more businesses are considering whether a virtual assistant might be in their best interest. In an eBook written by Brian Miles, CEO of eaHelp.com, he explains why you should consider hiring virtual staffing and also list reasons why. Here are 8 Reasons to Rethink Your Approach to Staffing:
- Employees cost more than their salary
- You have to find a place to put people
- You need to keep the people you have busy
- Availability isn’t the same as competency
- Employees don’t really work eight hours a day
- Firing people is a hassle
- Your personnel budget is suffocating your margin for growth
- An affair will cost you more than you think
If you have read the above and are considering or have chosen to seek out the help of a Virtual Assistant, below are some questions you might want to ask yourself.
- With the tremendous and rapid growth of social media and blogging, are you overwhelmed and have no idea where to begin?
- Do you have a business meeting or event you need to organize but don’t have the time or an assistant to help you with the event?
- Are you spending valuable time on administrative tasks necessary to run your office smoothly, but it’s taking you away from growing your business?
- Do you forget to do certain tasks, like updating your website, paying bills, and confirming appointments?
- Do you have a project you need to delegate, but don’t want the added stress of payroll on your shoulders?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, it might be time to hire a Virtual Assistant. Making an attempt to do it all yourself doesn’t make for a more profitable business; it can actually have a negative impact on your growth and work/life balance.
Utilizing today’s technology, Connecticut Virtual Assistance has the skills needed to help you get the work done. Our Administrative, Marketing and Technical Services are here to help you take care of the little things so you can focus on the more important aspects of building your business. And the best part is, you only pay for our services when you need them.
If you have a specific question about our services or what it’s like to work with a virtual assistant, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions section.